Monday, November 17, 2008

Walk for Autism




I have a few wonderful mommy friends who have kiddos with Autism. They have different versions of it, but none the less, they still have it. This past Saturday, Connor and I walked with my friend Debra in the Walk for Autism at Dell Diamond. It was awesome! We walked that day as Team G-Force for her son Garrett who is 8. It really made you realize how many wonderful kids there are out there who need help with funding. There are so many things I didn't realize until I started talking with people who work with autistic kids. I encourage all of you to at least read up on autism because the chances of you knowing someone who knows someone who has it, it very real.

Oh and here is a little video of my daredevil climbing a rockwall. He has NO FEAR!

Have a good week

No comments: