Thursday, December 4, 2008

Caught red handed




Just thought I would throw this out there in case anyone thinks I'm bored over here. First, I went into Connor's room to pick up some stuff and I smelled something really strange. I turned around, and my oh so cute son had plugged in a brand new box of lights. They were still in the box, plastic wrapped around them and they were starting to smoke. I unplugged them, threw them in the sink and shortly after that realized not only was that stupid, but the plastic had melted all over and the lights were melting together.

THEN, after almost burning the house down, I hear him laughing hysterically in his room. Knowing that he was probably up to no good, I went in there anyway. He had found a red stamp pad and stamped his entire head and hands. Needless to say, it was a long night.....

No comments: