Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies











I just have to say that I LOVE my Kitchenaid mixer. I don't know what I would do without it. Yes, it takes up alot of space, but during the holidays, it"s a lifeasver! Connor found the cookie cutters and decided we needed to make some cookies. He was such a good helper. He read off all the ingrediants to me and poured everything in the mixer. He is my official taste tester and does a mighty fine job! So after rolling out the dough, finding just the right cookie cutters, and baking them, it was finally time to eat them. Needless to say, I put them in a nice tupperware container, cleaned up the kitchen and just before I went to bed, I found that my little sweet child and devoured 6 cookies! Yea, I know. That was a really FUN night.

No comments: