Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cup Stacking

The final result!
Serious flipping of the cups!
Goofy!!
The tounge really helps to balance you out!


I think it's safe to say that Connor has mastered my iPhone long before I did. Sad, but true! He loves to go on You Tube and find videos such as silly songs that teach you the days of the week, or vowels, or the months of the year. Well, apparently he has mastered those videos and one day, he accidentally stumbled upon Speed Cup Stacking. Yes, seriously. My 6 year old loves to stack cups. He even knows how many points you get and something about red cards and green cards, depending on how well you do. Yea, I just watch and laugh. I don't know the first thing about Speed Stacking. I do however, know that I better find some of the right cups for him for Christmas, or I will be in trouble!

No comments: