Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Budget beware!


Ah, budgeting. I hate this word. I hate thinking about money and I hate talking about it. But, I think a larger majority of people are turning into couponing and evelope systems.  I take a certain amount each paycheck for groceries,  Ray takes a certain amount out for eating out during the week, and we take out a certain amount and use it for "family fun". I love this, but I hate it so much. I started using the envelope system and it was great, for a minute. Until I went to Target and bought groceries and personal items like shampoo, razors, etc. Then I had to figure out how to seperate my money at the cash register and it turned into a nightmare. So, I gave up. BUT, I just found something that's going to change my life! This wallet is what I've been missing! It's stylish, it zips, it has dividers, and it's completely budget friendly! I just ordered one and I can't wait to get it and try it out. I'm hoping this is the answer to my budget issues and we can start the new year off with a bang!

No comments: