Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks

This year, we had A LOT to be thankful for. My brother's girlfriend of 5 years went into cardiac arrest on Nov 9 and was in a medically induced coma. We weren't exactly sure what her outcome would be, but I can tell you now, that we are amazed. She has a difibulator and is restricted, but she's alive! She came out of all of this and is doing so well. She is back home now and getting stronger everyday!

I found a picture in a magazine that put cranberries in a vase with flowers and I LOVE the way it turned out!



My aunt Priscilla with her granddaughter Margaret

SANTA came!!! Who knew he made house calls?!

A really cool puzzle from Santa!

Family picture with Santa

Ah, the clean up process seems to go on forever!

This is what happens when the Cowboys play football these days. :(

No comments: