Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Decorations

This is the decoration on our front door. $5 from Dollar General!

I just love these little scarecrows. Please ignore the fact that they are sitting in pots with dead plants.

My very lonely Scarecrow in my flower garden.

Here is the entry table right by our front door.

Connor picked these little pumpkins and he loves seeing them when he comes home from school.

I think this says it all! :)

I'm pretty happy with how our fireplace decorations turned out. I just bought the 2 standing decorations at Sams last week! Love them!

More pumpkins from Connor!


Our table decorations. Connor LOVES his calendar on the table.

I have had the potted topiary trees forever. I'm going to have to start glueing the stuff back on.


This is on a side table to the left of our fireplace. My hubby and I bought a few of these things the other day and I'm pleased with how it all turned out.



I LOVE buying specific holiday ribbon and tying it to things like this. I think it makes things more festive and it allows you to incorporate more of your belongings into the holidays.



I am so thrilled that we will be spending the holidays at my parents house. What excites me even more, is that everyone on my dads side will all be here for turkey day. This is unheard of almost. We are spread all over the place these day from Texas, to Louisiana, Colorado, New York and Atlanta. So this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see everyone!!!

No comments: